PAINT - PAINT - PAINT




This blog is for my wonderful students. This is tribute to their talent and determination!

http://pollyjackson.com/classes.html




Saturday, February 12, 2011

FOOD PAINT-OFF


CLICK TO ENLARGE

Top Left: "All American" acrylic on board, Gail Ashford
Top Center: "You Say Tomato", acrylic on canvas, BJ Searls
Top Right: "Ristra", acrylic on canvas, Debbie Phillips

Bottom Left: "Two for Lunch", pastel on board, Margaret Cox
Bottom Center: "Peppers", acrylic on canvas, Kim Scotch
Bottom Right: "Green Bean Casserole", pastel on paper, Polly Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! ok... now I'm hungry. I think I'll have a hamburger, green bean casserole, sliced tomatoes and bell peppers, with a side of red chile. hmmmmm. Anyone want to join me?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

FaceBook

Polly Jackson on Facebook